Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011

Accessories must buys?

So lately I've been out shopping. My regular store, Hot Topic, is exspensive. It doesn't have to be, though. Just go to the clearance section! I got wonderful things from there. You'll find everything from a Hello Kitty Watch to a Popsicle Necklace! Band necklaces to hair extentions and spectrums to kitty ears.

I have also found fabulous store called "Charming Charlie" ! I could have easily spent $100 there. They have everything! Jewelary, shoes, dresses, and more! They can be exspensive, though!

Claires... boring. Never go there. Plus, a lot of their stuff isn't good quality!

Earthbound Trade Company. That place is a must. They have beautiful home accessories and dresses. They also have weapons. Traditional and for look only! They have hermet crabs you can have for free. The biggest thing I love about that place are the jewelary. It makes you think when you take it home, "Did I get this from Asia?" Personally, I love it because they have things that remind you of China, India, Hawaii, ect. Never the united states. Unless you go to the hippie section in the back, which I love as well!

Links:
HotTopic
CharmingCharlie
Claires
EarthboundTradingCompany

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen