Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

My first Stardoll Rant.

(banner soon (:)

Heey!It's Inna,I've already introduced to you,am I right?
Okay...First,I wanna tell you that my rants will be in categories.
Here they go:
Rants:
Simple Rant.
Clothes Rant.
Greediness Rant.
Glitch Rant.
General Rant.

Well,this is a General Rant.
Let me begin.

Starcoins.
Just annoying.We don't need Starcoins.We didn't ask for Starcoins.Now I barely shop just because of them.It would be better if Starcoins would be used as cents.For example,10,50 Stardollars.This ,50 would be 50 Starcoins.Like 50 cents.But whatever.Royalty.
When this diamond was first out,I just REALLY wanted to be a Royalty member.This diamond is actually brainwashing.Why?Because non-ss members see it,and want to become Superstars a lot of times to get it.So Stardoll could get more money.

Overpriced items.
Ok,this is a Hotbuy,but it's kind of overpriced.I mean,who normal girl would give 23 Stardollars for a dress?(I'm abnormal,hope you don't mind)

Gift O' Meter.
Every year the same.Lame gifts.Lots of money.Actually,these are not gifts.Cause we pay for them

Of course,I'll write for things I like,too ;)
Coming soon...

Inna
;3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen